Online Summer Camp Lessons
Our group lessons are designed to impart excellent Chess Coaching while taking into consideration your budget. We bundle 15 lessons into one session for continuity and for the students to complete the curriculum and move on from one level to another. (more information on our curriculum page) Lessons are conveniently conducted online via Zoom so that your child can learn from the comfort and safety of your home. Our coaches are highly experienced FIDE-rated chess players with several years of teaching experience.
Only 5 to 6 students per group to ensure personal attention and progress
Enrollment open to all students from Grades K-12
Live lessons on Zoom with a FIDE Rated Coach
Individual student log in to our teaching portal with homework, assignments, and 24/7 support included
Online Practice Tournament for 2 hours! Included in the Session
Only $175 for 14 lessons of 1 hour each plus a 2-hour online tournament.
- Discounted price for returning students, siblings and referrals. ( see FAQ for more details)
- The September-December Fall 2022 Semester will be from Sep to Dec 2022
- The session consists of 14 lessons for 1 hour each and a practice tournament for 2 hours, with a total of 16 hours of learning.
- We welcome all students aged 5 and over to join our lessons. (exceptions can be made in some cases)
- Each group will meet once a week for lessons. There are multiple time and day options available for each level
- Typically, most students will move from one-course level to another in one semester. For example, a student signing up for Fall 2022 Beginner Level will sign up for Spring 2023 Beginner-Intermediate Level. (Further information on the course levels can be found here: https://www.thinkchess.us/curriculum)
- Students enrolling for the ThinkChess program for the first time may be invited for a free Level Assessment session to ensure they are placed in the correct group.
- Please note: ALL Times are in CST and it’s important to ensure that all students in a group are of the same or similar chess level. Hence, we may contact you to give you the option of time slots that are more suitable as per your child’s chess level and age.